G'day from Downunder

  • murph_s13
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2006
      Like a number of others, I became aware of the CoP via Bruce Hoppe's blog.

      My name is Terry Murphy. I am a mature-age graduate student at RMIT
      University in Melbourne Australia, in the final stages of the Master
      of Arts (Virtual Communication) program. In researching for a course
      on knowledge networks this semester, I came across Valdis Krebs'
      website and was pretty much immediately hooked on the ONA concept. I
      can't tell you what a buzz it is to see the authors of all those
      papers I've been reading posting here in the CoP!

      Terry