FW: New Version of ONA Surveys now available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2011

      For those of you who focus on organizational networks and haven’t yet tried this terrific survey tool, here’s information about the newest version. Kudos to Laurie Lock Lee and Cai Kjaer for continuing to listen to their users and adding useful features. This version supports output for NodeXL.

      /patti