new member

  • Laura Ricci
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      I'm a management consultant who just sat in on the SNA workshop being
      sponsored by Seth Earley & Associates.

      As a sociologist by education, a business manager by experience, I'm
      happy to find this methodology in play. I've used a survey to create
      2D matrix analysis of lesser sophistication:
      http://www.1Ricci.com/bookwork.htm

      The work of practitioners is of interest in case I have an opportunity
      to recommend such services to clients. I look forward to eavesdropping
      on the ONA and SNA work being done.

      Laura Ricci