Nice case study from NC State

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2010

      My Google alerts just caught this nice ONA case study. I especially like the nice, clean matrix of results based on central/peripheral and feelings of safety.

      Anyone else found any good cases lately?

      Best to all for the holidays and a safe and happy new year.

      /patti

      Patti Anklam

      Net Work: Leveraging Content, Knowledge and Networks

      Harvard, MA 01451

      +1(978)456-4175

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2010

        Whoops --- http://execseries.mgt.ncsu.edu/tag/organizational-network-analysis/