RE: [ona-prac] Question about Onasurvey

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010

      Hello, Luis,

      There is a user forum for questions about ONAsurveys. It is: http://groups.google.com/group/onasurveys/

      I am copying Cai on this question.

      Best,

      /patti anklam

      From: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ona-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Luis
      Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 7:30 AM
      To: ONA-PRAC
      Subject: [ona-prac] Question about Onasurvey

      Estimates members:

      I´m new in that group and I´d try to made a test on Onasurveys.com, but  I didn´t introduce question about each relationship when I design the survey, but in each questionnaire form (which receive each participant), appear a step to choose the others members of the list one by one, and just after that, every one can define a relationship.

      I wish to…each respondent, have a just one relationship question, whit the entire list of participants, and just fill the box (or dot) with the peoples that have that relationship…It´s possible?

       Somebody can explain me why can I do that?... or somebody tell me what can I do to erase this election? (to choose one by one each participant or not, and just after that define the relationship)

      Thanks, and sorry for my English….If somebody can write in Spanish I aprettiate so much.

      Lic. Luis Rocco

      (15) 6418-6027

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010

        Thank you, Sérgio!