Question about Onasurvey

  • Sérgio Storch
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010
      Dear colleagues
      I am just an apprentice and I´m far behind all of you in the formulation and application of ONA.
      I´d be glad in having the role for some time of translating answers into Spanish so that Luiz can benefit.

      Regards

      Sérgio Storch
      CONTENT DIGITAL
      11-5087.8953, 11-9753.9701
      Novo post "É sério: o que faz falta é conversar"
      www.contentdigital.com.br
      www.twitter.com/sergiostorch

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010

        Hello, Luis,