Question about Onasurvey

  • Luis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010

      Estimates members:

      I´m new in that group and I´d try to made a test on Onasurveys.com, but  I didn´t introduce question about each relationship when I design the survey, but in each questionnaire form (which receive each participant), appear a step to choose the others members of the list one by one, and just after that, every one can define a relationship.

      I wish to…each respondent, have a just one relationship question, whit the entire list of participants, and just fill the box (or dot) with the peoples that have that relationship…It´s possible?

       Somebody can explain me why can I do that?... or somebody tell me what can I do to erase this election? (to choose one by one each participant or not, and just after that define the relationship)

      Thanks, and sorry for my English….If somebody can write in Spanish I aprettiate so much.

      Lic. Luis Rocco

      (15) 6418-6027

    • Sérgio Storch
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010
        Dear colleagues
        I am just an apprentice and I´m far behind all of you in the formulation and application of ONA.
        I´d be glad in having the role for some time of translating answers into Spanish so that Luiz can benefit.

        Regards

        Sérgio Storch
        CONTENT DIGITAL
        11-5087.8953, 11-9753.9701
        Novo post "É sério: o que faz falta é conversar"
        www.contentdigital.com.br
        www.twitter.com/sergiostorch

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 10, 2010

          Hello, Luis,