Any ONA research on 'energy networks' and social media usage?

  • matthewkalman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      Rob Cross and others have mapped the 'energy networks' of individuals' interactions using SNA - ie showing who the energising individuals are and who the de-energising ones are.

      I was just wondering whether any research has been done to compare whether the energising individuals are also the ones who engage most with social media/Web 2.0 tools.

      Anyone know anything more about this?

      Many thanks,

      Matthew Kalman
      (London, UK)
    • matthewkalman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
        Well, Rob Cross himself has told me that he's not come across any research examining this juncture between SNA energy networks and Web 2.0/social media usage.

        He was interested though...

        Cheers,

        Matthew