Back in group

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I'm back in the group, which I had left some time ago, after some disillusionment with poor reception of ONA in Europe. Thanks for admitting me back in!

      I had posted an article about 4 years ago in the files section, about eliciting honest answers from ONA surveys. Can some of you share your experiences with this issue, and/or maybe expand on some of the ideas?

      Many thanks in advance,

      Joseph