Re: [ona-prac] Simple personal network map software?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2010
      Kathleen,

      If you are looking to map an individual network, take a look at this blog post, showing our InFlow software. This map was drawn while interviewing the client.

      http://bit.ly/czAQod

      In addition to data import, and survey dialogs, InFlow allows you to enter network data by "drawing the network" (adding nodes and links with the mouse and completing a pop-up dialog box for node and link attributes). If you are gathering data from various sources over a period of time this may be an easy way to build your network. This is how I built the 9-11 hijacker network during Sept/Oct/No of 2001 -- http://bit.ly/iLpzj

      More on InFlow...
      http://orgnet.com/inflow3.html

      Valdis Krebs
      http://orgnet.com