RE: [ona-prac] Camel's Nose?

  • John Maloney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010

      Hi Patti –

      Good link and blog. Here are a couple more for edification.

      P1 is a good metaphor for the wholesale takeover of network analysis by frivolous and overzealous engineers and lawyers.

      P1:     http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6293874.pdf

      Also, recall P2. It’s equally egregious and nonsensical.

      P2:     http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7127440.pdf

      Anyone running a CoP or KM system better watch out… They’re patented!

      Thanks again Patti and Happy New Year to all!

      Cordially,

      John

      BTW, do you think we could patent New Year’s Best Wishes in email sent to a discussion group? Seems novel. Hmmm…