RE: [ona-prac] Twitter & ONA

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009

      Thanks, Valdis, for a great list.

      I see it at http://twitter.com/valdiskrebs/network-analysis ...

      From: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ona-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Valdis Krebs
      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 2:30 PM
      To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ona-prac] Twitter & ONA

      Don't know how many of you are on Twitter, but there are many SNA /
      ONA scholars, researchers and practitioners on Twitter. I have
      collected a List of almost 70 such folks. If you are on Twitter and
      not on the list, let me know. Once on Twitter you can follow the
      whole List and see what is being posted about SNA / ONA by any list
      member.

      My guess is that most SNA / ONA related items appear on Twitter first,
      then on here. This is a good place for longer conversations and issues.

      See you on Twitter! -- http://www.twitter.com

      Valdis Krebs
      http://orgnet.com
      http://twitter.com/@orgnet