Australian / Asian social network analysis, mapping & modelling event

  • Matt Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Hello,

      I am planning something for Australia & possibly Asia in 2010 around SNA & related disciplines. There will be one or more very low cost Bar Cap-style events as well as more expensive, in-depth workshops with some of the luminaries in the field. I'd like to talk to those with an interest so I can get the right range of offerings. I just want your input at the moment - so be assured that by responding, you are not opening yourself to any unpleasant "hard sell" behaviour.

      Cheers,

      Matt