FW: Social Network Analysis in management consulting

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009

      Research paper on social network analysis. Has very interesting observations about how closely linked SNA is with Knowledge Management (KM).

      /patti

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2009
        Patti - Thanks for the link on SNA and mgmt consulting. I had it in my 'Must Read' folder and just got to it. Then I realized I posted the same link. Yikes! My apologies to you and group. Cordially, John P.S. The authors asked that if you share the paper, please use the link, not the PDF, since they are counting the downloads...