Sharing an excellent paper: Statistical Mechanics of Complex Networks

  • Karthik Lakshminarayanan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 6:47 AM
      For those who haven't read this already, I found this paper "Statistical Mechanics of Complex Networks" by Albert & Barabasi to be an excellent compilation of various concepts underlying network analysis - quite invaluable in helping form the larger picture. A link to the paper : http://tinyurl.com/cg66sb.

      Regards,
      Karthikeyan Iyer.
      Founder Director, Co-crafter,
      Crafitti Consulting Private Limited.
    • Kathleen Marvin

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 8:08 AM
          Try this: http://arxiv.org/pdf/cond-mat/0106096v1

          Valdis Krebs
          http://orgnet.com

          On May 4, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Kathleen Marvin wrote:

          > The link isn't working.

        • Karthik Lakshminarayanan
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5 2:17 AM
            Sorry about the link trouble – the spurious dot at the end is the culprit. You can use http://tinyurl.com/cg66sb