RE: [ona-prac] SNA Software

  • John Maloney
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31 7:42 AM

      Hi –

      Good advice on network analysis applications.

      I’ve always been of the opinion that it is more important how software technology is used versus how it works.

      It really makes sense to start with your desired outcome, then work backwards, since there is quite a variation of tools and their suitability to task. This approach makes selection easy.

      Here is an idea how VNA Professional Edition has been applied successfully for various opportunities. The SNA/ONA/VNA suite in Professional Edition It is focused on quickly achieving favorable outcomes in business, institutional, industrial and civil society settings.

      http://valuenetworks..com/public/item/229595

      Cheers,

      -j