New member introduction

  • nltslim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi everyone, I just joined the group and am posting an introductory note.

      My name is Nick Lim. I have a liberal arts background (Psyc degree)
      and have been working in various software roles for the past 15 years.
      My Linkedin profile can be found here
      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/661/2b4

      I am developing an interest in how social networking data can be
      profitably applied in business and marketing. That is the reason for
      my interest in joining the ana-prac group. I hope to learn and
      contribute what I can!

      Sincerely,
      Nick Lim