Hello there

  • Gustaf Pretorius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Gustaf Pretorius
      and I am qualified as clinical psychologost. I consult in the private
      sector and have been tasked with an ONA project for the company I
      consult for which is very small (about 50 people in all).

      The idea is to use this as a test project to see how we can use ONA to
      add to our consulting product offers.

      I am an amateur at ONA and I am studying everything I can find to
      learn about ONA/SNA and its use in OD and other business applications.

      I have found some of the threads very helpful so far. Thanks for
      sharing the information. Don't know when I will be able to contribute
      but maybe I can ask useful questions.

      Kind regards,

      Gustaf Pretorius
      Pretoria