ona consultants in britain?

  • Charles Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      at trampoline we're currently getting a lot of requests to perform
      fast organisational network diagnostics using our sonar email analysis
      technology. in most cases this is linked with restructuring or merger
      events. we want to form a partnership with a uk-based ona consultant
      we can introduce to customers to help them interpret the data sonar
      generates and advise on possible interventions. we're looking for
      someone business focused rather than academic, and probably a
      freelancer or part of a small team rather than a large professional
      services outfit.

      i've met a lot of talented ona people in north america but nobody here
      in britain. can anyone recommend a good ona consultant based in the uk?

      please reply to me direct (charles@...) rather than
      the list. any suggestions appreciated.

      : charles

      chief executive // trampoline systems ltd
      the trampery, 8-15 dereham place, london EC2A 3HJ
      uk cell +44 7792 456807
      usa cell +1 415 728 8656
      http://trampolinesystems.com