Interesting program on Australian TV: How Kevin Bacon Cured Cancer

  • Cai Kjaer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008

      Hi all,

      A couple of weeks ago our national broadcaster  - ABC - had a great program on social networks called “How Kevin Bacon Cured Cancer”. Certainly worth watching…they did the famous exercise around six degrees of separation and there are some great examples of SNA in action. The last couple of minutes should be a real energizer for us all!

      You can see it online at www.abc.net.au/iview

      Click on the ABC Docs Category and there it is…be aware it will only be there for another 18 days.

      Rgs

      Cai

      _____________________________

      Cai Kjaer

      Partner

      Optimice Pty Ltd.

      Mobile: +61 411 569 694

      Email: cai.kjaer@...

      Web: www.optimice.com.au / www.onasurveys.com

      Download my business card - http://cai.kjaer.optimice.ecard.ec

    • Bordeaux, John
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
        If you're located outside Australia, the link below will not work. It appears to be a link to the download page. Fortunately, you can still view the video as I'm doing from Washington, DC at the following link. Thanks for this!

        jb

        http://www.abc.net.au/tv/documentaries/interactive/futuremakers/ep4/

        You can see it online at www.abc.net.au/iview <http://www.abc.net.au/iview>

        Click on the ABC Docs Category and there it is.be aware it will only be there for another 18 days.

        Rgs

        Cai

        _____________________________

        Cai Kjaer

        Partner

        Optimice Pty Ltd.

        Mobile: +61 411 569 694

        Email: cai.kjaer@... <mailto:cai.kjaer@...>

        Web: www.optimice.com.au <http://www.optimice.com.au/> / www.onasurveys.com <http://www.onasurveys.com/>

        Download my business card - http://cai.kjaer.optimice.ecard.ec <http://cai.kjaer.optimice.ecard.ec/>
      • Joan Boysen

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
            Outside Australia, see:

            On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Cai Kjaer <cai.kjaer@optimice. com.au> wrote:

            Hi all,

            A couple of weeks ago our national broadcaster  - ABC - had a great program on social networks called "How Kevin Bacon Cured Cancer". Certainly worth watching…they did the famous exercise around six degrees of separation and there are some great examples of SNA in action. The last couple of minutes should be a real energizer for us all!

            You can see it online at www.abc.net. au/iview

            Click on the ABC Docs Category and there it is…be aware it will only be there for another 18 days.

            Rgs

            Cai

            Cai Kjaer

            Partner