ona-prac wiki

  • Seth Earley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008

      Around the time this group got started, a wiki was also put into place to centralize resources.  As a couple of folks who were involved are not as active due to other commitments (myself included) it appeared that membership requests languished for a bit.

      I recently approved a number of new participants but would like to see if others are interested in having “organizer” privileges.  Organizers are essentially administrators and can approve new members.   If you are interested, drop me a note.

      If you have not been to the wiki, here is the link.  There are some valuable resources posted there.

      http://ona-prac.wikispaces.com/

      Seth

      Seth Earley
      President