Pre-Book Review Request

  • Laurence Lock Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008

      This may look like an odd request, but I’m currently getting toward the final stages of submitting a book manuscript to the publishers (due mid April). I have completed an initial draft, though there is still some filling out to do on some chapters. The working title is “Multi-Sourcing Strategies for Corporate Computing and Social Capital: A Global Perspective”…suggested by the publisher though I have other ideas like “IT Governance in the Networked World” etc…. I thought I would make it available to anyone in the community who might like to read it in its preliminary state and offer feedback on balance, content, structure etc.. I’m not looking for the typos fixed…that will happen later….I’m sure it has many I have missed. There are several chapters related to ONA applied to the IT industry in particular.

      So if you think you might be a willing volunteer go to:

      www.optimice.com.au/publications  and have a look at the Preface and TOC. If you’re still then willing, send me an e-mail and I’ll forward you the full manuscript.

      Laurence Lock Lee

      Partner

      Optimice Pty Ltd