A social networking site: ONA at ning

  • peter.bijkerk
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      Dear people,

      I have been reading your contributions for a while now and I think
      this group is very interesting. I was wondering if I could add
      something to this group, so I experimented a little bit with Ning.
      Ning is a site were you can create your own social networking site.
      Today I started a social network called Organization Network Analysis.
      Maybe some of you are interested in a social network on this subject
      and would like to participate. Feel free to have a look at
      http://onaprac.ning.com/. It's not much yet but with a little help it
      could become something interesting. best regards, Peter
      (www.peterbijkerk.net)
    • Paul Burton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Good idea, I will join!

        Paul

        To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          I have joined as well -- always interested in exploring the new tools out there and understanding their differences.
          Thanks for taking the initiative, Peter!

          /patti
          (978)456-4175