Re: [ona-prac] Network diagramming tool that runs on Linux

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008
      Most Java based tools should run on Linux

      Valdis

      On Jan 4, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Lee Romero wrote:

      > Hi all - I have used NetDraw in the past to visualize some network
      > diagrams but have recently moved to a Linux desktop. NetDraw only
      > runs on Windows it seems.
      >
      > I've tried searching the archives here (I vaguely remember some
      > mention of tools that run on Linux) but didn't find anything.
      >
      > I also tried a few internet searches looking for a network diagramming
      > tool that will run on Linux but came up dry.
      >
      > Does anyone know of any such tools?
      >
      > Thanks for any insight!
      > Lee Romero
    • Andre Ling
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
        Hello,

        Don't know if this is helpful but I found this:

        http://socnetv.sourceforge.net/index.html

        you might want to try it out. I haven't started using it yet - now downloading it to play around with :)

        Best,

        Andre

        On 04/01/2008, Valdis Krebs <valdis@...> wrote:

        Most Java based tools should run on Linux

        Valdis

        On Jan 4, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Lee Romero wrote:

        > Hi all - I have used NetDraw in the past to visualize some network
        > diagrams but have recently moved to a Linux desktop. NetDraw only
        > runs on Windows it seems.
        >
        > I've tried searching the archives here (I vaguely remember some
        > mention of tools that run on Linux) but didn't find anything.
        >
        > I also tried a few internet searches looking for a network diagramming
        > tool that will run on Linux but came up dry.
        >
        > Does anyone know of any such tools?
        >
        > Thanks for any insight!
        > Lee Romero

      • Lee Romero
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
          Thanks, Andre - I'll take a look at that!

          Lee