FW: Network Research Centers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008

      Hi,

      I thought this might be of use to many ONA-PRAC readers/ are any of you are participants at any of these network research centers?

      /patti
      (978)456-4175

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008

        I have been a long time reader of the ona-prac e-forum, and have been aware of the increasing relevance of the study of , well I will call it, systems of interactions.

        I am looking for comment and perhaps publication of a paper I am developing.