RE: [ona-prac] PLEASE REVIEW - ONA-Prac Poll

  • Laurence Lock Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
      Yes we should practice what we preach in terms of survey design. Can't promise that the survey tool has full flexibility as it is pretty new and we are relying on the goodwill of our developer colleague. But it will also provide us with some good feedback from the practitioner group that the tool was built for. The output currently generates vna files as the default, as once it it vna then through Ucinet we can usually get into all other formats. In terms of practicalities we need a working group to review the survey. At the moment we have myself, Nat, Patti, Bruce Cai and Valdis.....if there are any other volunteers all we need is an e-mail address to give you access to the survey as it is being designed.

      rgds

      Laurence Lock Lee

      Partner

      Optimice Pty Ltd

      Mob: 0407001628

      e-mail: llocklee@...

      www.optimice.com.au

      "learn to network, then network to learn"