RE: [ona-prac] centrality

  • Laurie Lock Lee
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2007

      Ok…access to credit and preferred information sound like attributes to me unless of course they relate to a relationship i.e. who the credit is being provided t or whether the preferred information is flowing from an alter…..Ucinet does do valued calculations…but I think not for all metrics….if you don’t get a specific answer here try the Ucinet discussion group