RE: [ona-prac] Re: Ego/personal networks and ONA

    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 4, 2007

      Hi, Bob,

      Thanks for the pointer to CMap. It had never occurred to me to try to use those to create simple network maps! I did try them out, but was a little frustrated that I couldn’t figure out how to draw links without having to put text in them. CMap wants all the lines labeled, or it seems to. Is there a way to put in a link between nodes without typing in a label (or blanking the label out, which leaves a gap in the line)?

      Thanks,

      patti