ONA Industry Network Maps

  • Laurence Lock Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2007

      I am interested in anyone else’s experiences in mapping industry networks, or networks at the organizational level. I have loaded some examples of ones I have done over a number of years and would be interested in other experiences with using them as a market research tool for such things as alliance partner selection or multi-sourcing / supply chain advice. I’ve also set up a blog so that you can add your comments/views directly if you want.

      www.optimice.com.au/industrymaps

      rgds

      Laurence Lock Lee

      Partner

      Optimice Pty Ltd

      Mob: 0407001628

      e-mail: llocklee@...

      www.optimice.com.au

      "learn to network, then network to learn"

    • Umberto Medicamento
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
        dear Laurence,

        I am sorry, but when I open the eb page you linked I
        just see the source code. Does it depend by the fact
        that I use a Mac?

        Kind regards,

        Umberto
        --- Laurence Lock Lee <llocklee@...>
        wrote:

        > I am interested in anyone else's experiences in
        > mapping industry networks,
        > or networks at the organizational level. I have
        > loaded some examples of ones
        > I have done over a number of years and would be
        > interested in other
        > experiences with using them as a market research
        > tool for such things as
        > alliance partner selection or multi-sourcing /
        > supply chain advice. I've
        > also set up a blog so that you can add your
        > comments/views directly if you
        > want.
        >

        > www.optimice.com.au/industrymaps
        >

        > rgds
        >

        > Laurence Lock Lee
        >
        > Partner
        >
        > Optimice Pty Ltd
        >
        > Mob: 0407001628
        >
        > e-mail: <mailto:llocklee@...>
        > llocklee@...
        >
        > www.optimice.com.au
        >

        > "learn to network, then network to learn"

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Laurence Lock Lee

          --- Laurence Lock Lee <llocklee@optimice. com.au>
          wrote:

          > I am interested in anyone else's experiences in
          > mapping industry networks,
          > or networks at the organizational level. I have
          > loaded some examples of ones
          > I have done over a number of years and would be
          > interested in other
          > experiences with using them as a market research
          > tool for such things as
          > alliance partner selection or multi-sourcing /
          > supply chain advice. I've
          > also set up a blog so that you can add your
          > comments/views directly if you
          > want.
          >

          > www.optimice. com.au/industrym aps
          >

          > rgds
          >

          > Laurence Lock Lee
          >
          > Partner
          >
          > Optimice Pty Ltd
          >
          > Mob: 0407001628
          >
          > e-mail: <mailto:llocklee@optimice. com.au>
          > llocklee@optimice. com.au
          >
          > www.optimice. com.au
          >

          > "learn to network, then network to learn"

          Do you Yahoo!?
          http://new.mail. yahoo.com