KMWorld 2006

  • Holly Pendleton
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2006
      Anyone attending KMWorld 2006 this week? I will be there and will
      also be presenting on Monday during the Innovation track.

      Here is my personal page on the KMWiki where you can see the
      sessions I plan to attend: http://kmi06.pbwiki.com/Holly%20Pendleton

      I am very much interested in networking with folks as much as
      possible. Dialog with people outside of my own work has been such a
      critical way for me to digest learnings and incorporate new and
      creative ideas that can be integrated into my program.

      Let me know if you plan to be there and we can connect!

      Take care,
      Holly

      Holly Pendleton
      Manager of Knowledge Management
      Catholic Health Initiatives
      1999 Broadway| Suite 2600 | Denver, CO 80202
      303.383.2736 | hollypendleton@...
    • Nathaniel Welch
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006

        Holly;

        Just your luck that two of the ONAPrac hosts, Patti Anklam and Bruce Hoppe, will be presenting at the KMWorld Conference – Make sure you check out their presentation and update those of us that can’t be there…

        Regards,

        Nat

        Anyone attending KMWorld 2006 this week? I will be there and will
        also be presenting on Monday during the Innovation track.

        Here is my personal page on the KMWiki where you can see the
        sessions I plan to attend: http://kmi06. pbwiki.com/ Holly%20Pendleto n

        I am very much interested in networking with folks as much as
        possible. Dialog with people outside of my own work has been such a
        critical way for me to digest learnings and incorporate new and
        creative ideas that can be integrated into my program.

        Let me know if you plan to be there and we can connect!

        Take care,
        Holly

        Holly Pendleton
        Manager of Knowledge Management
        Catholic Health Initiatives
        1999 Broadway| Suite 2600 | Denver, CO 80202
        303.383.2736 | hollypendleton@ catholichealth. net

      • Seth Earley
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
          Hi Holly,

          I will be doing an ONA related session on Wednesday 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Session C 204) and repeating Thursday 2:15 - 3:00 pm (Session CM304) — Assessing the Success of CMS Deployment with ONA.
          If you stop in be sure to say hello...

          Seth

          Seth Earley
          Earley & Associates, Inc
          781-444-0287
          781-820-8080 cell

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
            Holly (& all), at last year's KMWorld I had the impression that a
            high percentage of attendees stayed close to the downtown area
            during the entire period they were in San Jose. The center of
            attraction for most locals is a few miles further west -
            specifically Westfield's Valley Fair Mall
            http://westfield.com/valleyfair/index.html , and just opposite
            Santana Row, http://www.santanarow.com/ . Just follow San
            Carlos/Stevens Creek from downtoen to avoid getting on/off confusing
            freeway ramps - it's a straight shot.

            Are there any plans to blog the conference?

            --- In ona-prac@yahoogroups.com, "Holly Pendleton"

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006

              Now I feel lonely that I am the only one of the ONA Jumpstart hosts to be stuck back here in Boston….. I hjope everyone has a good time

              Regards,

              Nat