Re: [ona-prac] Valdis Question- Report from University of Warwick

  • sagenet.llc@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006

      I'm enjoying your effort to increase our knowledge of the roots of ONA. Knowing that your early work with ONA was at IBM, I'm wondering if the term emerged from there? Or perhaps from IKM?

      Jenny

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
        Yes, it was an IBM employee.

        Valdis

        On Mar 23, 2006, at 5:50 PM, <sagenet.llc@...> wrote:

        > Valdis
        >
        > I'm enjoying your effort to increase our knowledge of the roots of
        > ONA. Knowing that your early work with ONA was at IBM, I'm wondering
        > if the term emerged from there? Or perhaps from IKM?
        >
        > Jenny
        >

        >> Message: 1
        >> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:48:09 -0000
        >> From: "Valdis Krebs" <valdis@...>
        >> Subject: First Jump
        >>
        >> Patti,
        >>
        >> You did a great job last week on the JumpStart!
        >>
        >> Intro,
        >>
        >> Here is my bio and background in SNA/ONA...
        >> http://www.orgnet.com/VKbio.html
        >>
        >> Quiz,
        >>
        >> Who was the first consultant to use the phrase "ONA"?
        >> Bonus points for... why was that term used?
        >> Post answers to this group.
        >>
        >> Glad to be a member of this group!
        >>
        >> Valdis
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Nathaniel Welch
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
          Was it eric lesser or larry prusak

          Regards,

          Nat

          > I'm enjoying your effort to increase our knowledge of the roots of
          > ONA. Knowing that your early work with ONA was at IBM, I'm wondering
          > if the term emerged from there? Or perhaps from IKM?
          >
          > Jenny
          >

          >> Message: 1
          >> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:48:09 -0000
          >> From: "Valdis Krebs" <valdis@...>
          >> Subject: First Jump
          >>
          >> Patti,
          >>
          >> You did a great job last week on the JumpStart!
          >>
          >> Intro,
          >>
          >> Here is my bio and background in SNA/ONA...
          >> http://www.orgnet.com/VKbio.html
          >>
          >> Quiz,
          >>
          >> Who was the first consultant to use the phrase "ONA"?
          >> Bonus points for... why was that term used?
          >> Post answers to this group.
          >>
          >> Glad to be a member of this group!
          >>
          >> Valdis
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
            Neither.

            Valdis

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
              Gerry Falkowski?

              1
              >>   Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 23:48:09
              -0000
              <valdis@...>
              >> Subject: First
              Jump

              href="http://www.orgnet.com/VKbio.html">http://www.orgnet.com/VKbio.html

              Quiz,

              >> Who was the first consultant to use the phrase
              "ONA"?
              >> Bonus points for...  why was that term used?

              Post answers to this group.

              >> Glad to be a member of this
              group!

              >> Valdis