RE: [ona-prac] openbc

  • seth
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006

      I also use LinkedIn for contacts.  I had not heard of openbc before.

      Seth

      Seth Earley
      Earley & Associates, Inc
      781-444-0287
      781-820-8080 cell
      Next taxo conference call July 26th, 2 PM EDT
      "Folksonomies"
      Registration and agenda at www.earley.com
      Taxonomy Community of Practice
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP
      Taxonomy Community Wiki
      http://taxocop.wikispaces.com

      Check out my new blog:  “Not Otherwise Categorized”
      https://sethearley.wordpress.com/

      RSS Feed
      https://sethearley.wordpress.com/feed/

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2006
        Eric, I like your idea entering ona-prac as one of your organizations
        in openbc. I did the same. All ona-prac people could do this so that
        we are easy to find.

        --- In ona-prac@yahoogroups.com, Eric Hoffer <erichoffer@...> wrote:

        > You may find some of us in LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/) which
        is very similar to what openBC looks like.

        > (I will register for openBC as well and find you in there).
        >
        > steffenmazanek <smazanek@...> wrote:
        Hello ona people,

        > is there a reason why I cannot find most of you at
        > openbc (www.openbc.com)?
        > It is a nice place to make use of the contacts of
        > your contacts and would be especially interesting
        > for our little community. What do you think?
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Steffen Mazanek
        >
        > https://www.openbc.com/hp/Steffen_Mazanek/
        > http://www.steffen-mazanek.de
        >

        > Eric Hoffer
        > 973.494.1073

        > See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.

      • seth
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2006

          I did something similar for Linked In for the taxonomy CoP I am involved in.  I am not sure if Linked In users are interested in replicating their contacts in Openbc, so it might make sense to do the same group affiliation in Linked In.

          Seth