openbc

  • steffenmazanek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hello ona people,

      is there a reason why I cannot find most of you at
      openbc (www.openbc.com)?
      It is a nice place to make use of the contacts of
      your contacts and would be especially interesting
      for our little community. What do you think?

      Best regards,

      Steffen Mazanek

      https://www.openbc.com/hp/Steffen_Mazanek/
      http://www.steffen-mazanek.de
    • Eric Hoffer

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2006

          I also use LinkedIn for contacts.  I had not heard of openbc before.

          Seth

          Seth Earley
          Earley & Associates, Inc
          781-444-0287
          781-820-8080 cell
          Next taxo conference call July 26th, 2 PM EDT
          "Folksonomies"
          Registration and agenda at www.earley.com
          Taxonomy Community of Practice
          http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP
          Taxonomy Community Wiki
          http://taxocop.wikispaces.com

          Check out my new blog:  “Not Otherwise Categorized”
          https://sethearley.wordpress.com/

          RSS Feed
          https://sethearley.wordpress.com/feed/

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2006
            Eric, I like your idea entering ona-prac as one of your organizations
            in openbc. I did the same. All ona-prac people could do this so that
            we are easy to find.

            --- In ona-prac@yahoogroups.com, Eric Hoffer <erichoffer@...> wrote:

            > You may find some of us in LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/) which
            is very similar to what openBC looks like.

            > (I will register for openBC as well and find you in there).
            >
            > steffenmazanek <smazanek@...> wrote:
            Hello ona people,

            > is there a reason why I cannot find most of you at
            > openbc (www.openbc.com)?
            > It is a nice place to make use of the contacts of
            > your contacts and would be especially interesting
            > for our little community. What do you think?
            >
            > Best regards,
            >
            > Steffen Mazanek
            >
            > https://www.openbc.com/hp/Steffen_Mazanek/
            > http://www.steffen-mazanek.de
            >

            > Eric Hoffer
            > 973.494.1073

            > See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.

          • seth
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 18, 2006

              I did something similar for Linked In for the taxonomy CoP I am involved in.  I am not sure if Linked In users are interested in replicating their contacts in Openbc, so it might make sense to do the same group affiliation in Linked In.

              Seth