Anyone using Netminer?

  • Cai W Kjaer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006

      Hi all,

      I have been using Netminer from Cyram for the last couple of years, but still haven't found other people who use it. It has some great smarts, e.g. the way is graphs centrality (like a dart board). Also, the graphical quality of the maps are better than what I have seen elsewhere. However, the end user guide is less than optimal and I have spent many weekends trying to sort out how it works. So, I'd be keen to share lessons learned with other users...

      Regards

      Cai

      Cai Kjaer
      Principal Consultant, Consulting & Innovation Services
      Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
      26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, 2113 NSW
      Direct phone: +61 (0) 2 9034 2071 Mobile: +61 (0) 401 709 964
      Reception: +61 (0) 2 9034 3000 Fax: +61 (0) 2 9034 3999
      mailto:ckjaer2@... http://www.csc.com

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.
    • Diane Mercier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        Hi Carl,
        I'm using Netminer since two years too. I am not an SNA expert but a good end
        user ;-)
        Truly,
        Diane Mercier
        Ph.D. candidate in IS