822FW: New Version of ONA Surveys now available!

    Oct 16 1:32 PM

      For those of you who focus on organizational networks and haven’t yet tried this terrific survey tool, here’s information about the newest version. Kudos to Laurie Lock Lee and Cai Kjaer for continuing to listen to their users and adding useful features. This version supports output for NodeXL.

      From: ONA Surveys [mailto:support@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:58 AM
      To: patti@...
      Subject: New Version of ONA Surveys now available!

      New Version of ONA Surveys

      - NOW LIVE.

      The new version of ONA Surveys is now live

      Note: You can no longer create new surveys on the old version. The old version will be turned off by the end of this calendar year.

      The new version of ONA Surveys includes a stack of new features which we think will make your next relationship mapping project even better.

      Who do I contact if I have more questions?

      Post your questions to the ONA Surveys discussion board and we will get right back to you. You can also email us on support@...

      ONA Surveys
      Email: support@...

      Phone: +612 8002 0035

      Website: http://www.onasurveys.com

      http://files.icontact.com/templates/v2/CasualTechTwoColumnBlue/images/facebook.gif  http://files.icontact.com/templates/v2/CasualTechTwoColumnBlue/images/twitter.gif  http://files.icontact.com/templates/v2/CasualTechTwoColumnBlue/images/rss.gif  http://files.icontact.com/templates/v2/CasualTechTwoColumnBlue/images/email.gif

      This message was sent to patti@... from:

      Support @ ONA Surveys | 23 Loquat Valley Rd | Bayview, NSW 2104, Australia

      Unsubscribe  |  Forward This Message