808Re: End of Value Networks

  • Laurence Lock Lee
    May 10, 2011
      Yes I think rolling out the funeral notice is a little premature. The basic concept is solid. How it is beneficially exploited  is what interests me. We are continuously experimenting with variations on delivery themes. As John pointed out, invariably with each iteration, we find we need to simplify the message and make it easier for others to adopt. Verna has been generous in not trying to 'preach' a right and wrong way to apply VNA and is supportive of the different approaches to exploitation. At the end of the day 99.99% of the consulting and business advice market is not using this stuff, so there's plenty of room for trying out new ways of delivery.

      Laurence Lock Lee PhD
      Partner, Optimice Pty Ltd
      Ph: +61 (0)407001628
      www.optimice.com.au