794Re: [ona-prac] SNA/ONA: for researchers or practitioners?

    Mar 29 7:01 AM
      Great insights Matt!

      Orgnet now has a data base of high performing organizations and their network patterns and training/mentoring on how other organizations can get there.

      The big obstacle remains, as Matt mentioned, managers unable to "see in terms of connections" or believe that connections matter. The above research helps us focus management on PERFORMANCE!

      Valdis
      http://orgnet.com
      http://thenetworkthinkers.com

      On Mar 28, 2011, at 5:48 PM, Matt Moore wrote:

      > Consultants need to start talking about network improvement.
      >
      > I also think there's a simple awareness factor. Many business decision makers still do not see the world in terms of networks - but an increasing number do.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic