753RE: [ona-prac] Large networks-questionnare

  • Graham Durant-Law
    Mar 7, 2010

      Pawel,

      I suggest you read “The Invisible Organization – How Informal Networks can Lead Organizational Change” by Neil Famer. He propose that rather than using a complete data collection methodology an iterative interview approach should be used. This process begins by interviewing known change champions. They are asked who the change positive and open-minded influencers in the organisation are. These individuals are then interviewed, with the process being repeated until no new names emerge. The idea is to, quickly and accurately, identify change-positive, as opposed to change-negative, influencers with extensive local personal networks. The resultant networks are then mapped and key players identified. These people are then used to weave the network and create a high-performance workplace with deep leadership.

      Of course if this is not your intent then the method as described will require modification.

      Regards

      Graham

      Graham Durant-Law

      Knowledge Matters

      Mobile: 0408 975 795

      E-Mail:  graham@...

      Web:    www.durantlaw.info

      The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be privileged, in confidence or sensitive.   Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, disregard, and delete the e-mail. This e-mail may be corrupted or interfered with.   No warranty is made that this e-mail and its contents are free from computer viruses or other defects.