724FW: Social Network Analysis in management consulting

    Nov 12, 2009

      Research paper on social network analysis. Has very interesting observations about how closely linked SNA is with Knowledge Management (KM).

      /patti

      From: Roberto Dandi [mailto:rdandi@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:23 AM
      To: patti@...
      Subject: Social Network Analysis in management consulting

      Dear Patti,

      Thank you for answering our survey on SNA in management consulting companies. Preliminary results are presented here:

      Dandi, R. & Sammarra, A. (2009). Social Network Analysis: A New Perspective for the Post-Fordist Organization. http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1460665

      We have developed 4 additional questions that we will use for another research paper on the research-practice link in Social Network Analysis.

      Could you please answer them as well? You can find them here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TYptWvCeq4RwpqKgMpMOIA_3d_3d

      I will update you with the results as soon as we have enough answers.

      Thanks
      Best,
      Roberto

      --
      Roberto Dandi, PhD

      Luiss Guido Carli

      Luiss Business School - Health Area

      Via Pola 12 - 00198 - Roma, Italy
      Tel: +39 0685222-356 (office) +39 3332421253 (mobile) Fax: +39 0685222-400
      Personal website

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic