713RE: [ona-prac] How would you use ONA in this situation?

  • Mindy Gewirtz
    Aug 16, 2009

      Hi Patti,

      The network idea sounds great.

      Another exercise might be to have them divide a flip chart sheet in half and take 5 minutes  to draw (no words) on one side how they imagine the internal and external social/knowledge collaborative network has been disrupted.

      On the other half, draw one thing about themselves that others don’t know (like family, hobbies, vacation etc.) They sign it and hang it up. Each person has a minute to describe their drawing and one thing they would like to see happen, (that they can help with) to move the group and company forward.

      Best,

      Mindy

      Mindy L. Gewirtz, Ph.D.

      President, Collaborative Networks

      Developing collaborative leadership and organizational networks

      mindy

      http://www.collaborativenetworks.net