612Greetings

  • JT Maloney (jheuristic)
    Nov 21, 2008

      Hi –

      Someone recommended joining. By way of introduction, I started in network analysis using GPSS on a 370/158 for response time engineering for a 8 building campus network of 3270s in Sunnyvale.  (If this means anything to you, then you will know the decade! They even had orchards back then!)

      Fast forward to 2008, I co-founded and lead a company offing simple, easy-to-use, low-cost tools for SNA, ONA and value network analysis. It’s a ‘Load and Go’ configuration. I have a blog and also orchestrate popular events worldwide know as clusters.

      Company:      http://valuenetworks.com/

      Offerings:      http://valuenetworks.com/public/item/209845

      Blog:               http://valuenetworks.com/public/item/218470

      Clusters:        http://www.vnclusters.com/ (value networks)