594Re: [ona-prac] Assistance Needed: Ideas & Experts Knowledge Network Metrics?

  • Edward Vielmetti
    Sep 11, 2008
      Craig, I'd agree with Vanessa that you are looking for
      signs of life that reflect the engagement of some critical
      mass of people. I'd look at the list of posts which have
      been tagged by a small set of people on delicious here:

      http://delicious.com/tag/community_indicators

      as some added reading coming originally from Nancy White.

      thanks

      Ed

      --
      Edward Vielmetti