593RE: [ona-prac] Assistance Needed: Ideas & Experts Knowledge Network Metrics?
- Sep 11, 2008
One Key metric that I look for when building and measuring professional communities/knowledge networks is Engagement Level. I strive to find about a 20% level of engagement – meaning some show of activity (contributions, quickpoll taking, feedback, messages etc) – essential signs of life – from the total membership population. This is the my key health-o-meter metric before any granular metrics become focused on. Hope that helps!
President, Leader Networks
Creating professional communities
O- 617.484.0778 / M- 617.417.3893
I am working on building a KN for my company and am building a list of
metrics for tracking. Here is what I have so far. Can you offer any
additional that are critical and innovative from your experience? I
really really appreciate your replies.
1. Number & length of visits by topic, geography and user demographics.
(measures level of overall use)
2. Number of article posts. (measures level of sharing in culture)
3. Number of article post replies. (measures engagement)
4. Value of time & money saved via quicker idea & expert finds
Thanks for replies.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>