593RE: [ona-prac] Assistance Needed: Ideas & Experts Knowledge Network Metrics?

  • Vanessa DiMauro
    Sep 11, 2008

      Hi Craig,

      One Key metric that I look for when building and measuring professional communities/knowledge networks is Engagement Level.  I strive to find about a 20% level of engagement – meaning some show of activity (contributions, quickpoll taking, feedback, messages etc) – essential signs of life – from the total membership population. This is the my key health-o-meter metric before any granular metrics become focused on. Hope that helps!

      Best

      Vanessa

      Vanessa DiMauro

      President, Leader Networks