592Assistance Needed: Ideas & Experts Knowledge Network Metrics?

  • Craig A. DeLarge
    Sep 11, 2008
      I am working on building a KN for my company and am building a list of
      metrics for tracking. Here is what I have so far. Can you offer any
      additional that are critical and innovative from your experience? I
      really really appreciate your replies.

      1. Number & length of visits by topic, geography and user demographics.
      (measures level of overall use)
      2. Number of article posts. (measures level of sharing in culture)
      3. Number of article post replies. (measures engagement)
      4. Value of time & money saved via quicker idea & expert finds

      Thanks for replies.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic