501RE: [ona-prac] A social networking site: ONA at ning

    Feb 3, 2008
      I have joined as well -- always interested in exploring the new tools out there and understanding their differences.
      Thanks for taking the initiative, Peter!

      From: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ona-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Burton
      Sent: Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:14 AM
      To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ona-prac] A social networking site: ONA at ning

      Good idea, I will join!

      To: ona-prac@yahoogroup s.com
      From: pbijkerk@gmail. com
      Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:59:05 +0000
      Subject: [ona-prac] A social networking site: ONA at ning

      Dear people,

      I have been reading your contributions for a while now and I think
      this group is very interesting. I was wondering if I could add
      something to this group, so I experimented a little bit with Ning.
      Ning is a site were you can create your own social networking site.
      Today I started a social network called Organization Network Analysis.
      Maybe some of you are interested in a social network on this subject
      and would like to participate. Feel free to have a look at
      http://onaprac. ning.com/ . It's not much yet but with a little help it
      could become something interesting. best regards, Peter
      (www.peterbijkerk. net)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic