       From: David Wilson
      Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 2:16 PM
      Subject: AntStorm now in beta release

      Hello Friends –

      I’m writing to let you know about a nifty new Web search engine called AntStorm.  AntStorm has set out to improve the Web search experience and simultaneously funnel a ton of money into the non-profits and charities that
      are making our world a better place.  The basic notion is to apply the editorial capacity of the global community to the search problem. The site is in beta release and will go live later this year.

      Here is a good description of the company:
      http://beta.antstorm.com/whatisantstorm.html.

      And here is a good example of  “trail”:
      http://beta.antstorm.com/PHEV--Pluggable-Hybrid-Electric-Vehicle-582.html.

      Please take a look around the site and use it a little. We’d love for you to create a trail or two of your own. Fifteen percent of the revenue generated by your trails will benefit our beta charities – listed at http://beta.antstorm.com/corp/charities.html. Please tell us what you think – good or bad – with an email to support at antstorm.com. It’ll help us know where we’re strong and what we need to improve. And please feel free
      to forward this email along to your friends so they learn about the site and can also contribute content and feedback.

      Thanks, and I hope you are well and happy!

      Regards,

      Nat Welch