368RE: [ona-prac] Re: Ego/personal networks and ONA

  • Bob Bater
    Mar 12 6:25 PM
      Hi Patti.

      This is strange. Maybe it's to do with default preferences, but I can create new concepts and links just by dragging from the top of an existing concept. I don't find myself obliged to enter text for the link labels. In my setup (which I thought was the default) links are perfectly happy to be unlabelled. I'm afraid that I can only suggest that you explore the Settings or Preferences options for CMap Tools. I have not experienced this problem.

      Good luck!

      Regards,

      Bob

      Principal Associate
      InfoPlex Associates, UK
      www.infoplex-uk.com

      This note confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses. However we would advise that in keeping with good IT practice, the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves. InfoPlex Associates cannot accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by software viruses.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic