      From: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ona-prac@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob Bater
      Sent: Monday, 19 February 2007 12:08 PM
      To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ona-prac] Re: Ego/personal networks and ONA

      For this sort of thing, I have always found CMap Tools very useful. It's not a dedicated ONA or SNA application, but if you download the client application (Java), you can create concept maps of any shape or form. Once created, you can, if you wish, upload them to a CMap server and share them with anyone, and give them edit permissions if you want.

      Best regards,

      Principal Associate
      InfoPlex Associates, UK
      www.infoplex- uk.com

      This note confirms that this email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses. However we would advise that in keeping with good IT practice, the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together with any attachments are virus free by running a virus scan themselves. InfoPlex Associates cannot accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by software viruses.