352Re: Ego/personal networks and ONA

  • philrjones
    Feb 15, 2007
      I've found this discussion very interesting and have joined the group
      as a result!

      I'd like to turn the question around a little and ask whether you know
      of any work where personality characteristics have been collected for
      all members of the network (or maybe just the more central / important
      ones) and subsequently used successfully as an integral part of the
      ONA / SNA to understand the likely strengths and weaknesses of an
      organisation, particularly when it's under pressure. As opposed to
      those characteristics being collected simply to examine a scientific
      hypothesis, for example, whether they are correlated with SNA metrics.

      Apologies if some of the many papers that have been cited during the
      discussion so far help to address this question. I'm only just starting
      to read through them.

      Regards, Phil
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic