      To: ona-prac@yahoogroups.com
      From: valdis@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:52:23 -0500
      Subject: Re: [ona-prac] Re: Ego/personal networks and ONA

      Ron Burt has done work in this area.

      Also, many people think that Meyers-Briggs type indicators will
      correlate with network position... but no research that I have seen
      shows any positive correlation at all. One of my university clients
      did research in this area and found absolutely NO correlation between
      MBTI and the common centrality measures.

      Valdis

      On Jan 7, 2007, at 12:05 PM, Giancarlo Oriani wrote:

      > Very, very interesting Wehbe's questions upon possible correlations
      > between personal characteristics and connectedness. Any ideas?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic